Job Title: Assistant to General Manager for Marketing
Overall Job Description
- Assistant General Manager for Marketing shall be responsible for developing and implementing
marketing strategies to fulfill the company’s objectives.
- He/She needs to conduct customer research, market conditions, competitors analysis and
implements marketing plan changes as needed. Developing pricing strategies, identifying new
customers, supporting lead generation efforts, and creating promotions.
- He/She shall manage nationwide marketing, advertising and all relevant activities.
- Preference will be given to candidates with work experience in insurance Business aspects.
Preference will be given to candidates with work experience in insurance Business
Candidate’s Specifications & Attributes
- Age 35 To 50
- Excellent in both English &Arabic writing and speaking.
- Good experience in using Excel spreadsheet and MS office Word, Power Point and different sales
and marketing related
packages on single & multi-user systems.…
- High presentation skills
- High marketing and sales skills
- High Integrity/ethics
- Adaptability to corporate setting
- Patience and be able to work under tremendous pressure
- Excellent networking skills
- Good analytical and numeracy skills
- Excellent management skills
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinking & problem solving
- Planning and organizing
- Excellent management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Establishment and development of Marketing Department
- Assist the management in recruitment of competent sales and marketing teams
- Training & development of sales and Marketing staff.
- Procedures & Policy Formulation and implementation
- Can bring customer requirements to management to develop new products and bundles
- Commercial orientation
- Social Media use
Education &Experience Criteria
- Bachelor degree – preferably in sales and marketing field
- MBA (would be ideal)
- Specialized courses in field
- 10+ Years of experience in Marketing and Sales
- At least 5 years experience at Corporate level in Sales and Marketing
- Understanding and analysis of market trends
- Experience with Brand manuals and corporate image development
- Experience with creating a marketing campaigns, marketing strategies, and marketing plans.
- High Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content market
Please quote “Marketing Manager - United Insurance” on the subject line.
Applications should be emailed to:
to reach us not later than
United Insurance is celebrating its 52nd birthday next year and is embarking on a new journey of development. As of 1st Quarter
of 2020 we will have a new international ERP Software installed and will focus on the development of our policies and procedures.
We are also hoping by the end of the year to have international level consultants that will help us in improving our standards and
quality so that by 2021 we will be able to receive ISO certification as well as International Ratings.
- To be recognized by our customers, vendors, and employees as the industry leader in everything we do
- To provide innovative ethical insurance solutions with personalized services which exceed Customers expectations.
We are here for our customers; employees; and shareholders; partnering with them to find the best solution for current
needs and future aspirations.
- We are committed to excelling in what we, do with our people offering the best in planning and execution.
- We value long term relationship with all our stakeholders.
- We believe in transparency, honesty and fairness..
- To have in place a workforce that is even more competent, committed, and visionary by 2023
- To develop and implement recruitment and retention of the best employee by 2023
- To diversify and expand in investment services offered by partnering with Strategic institutions by 2023
- To focus on products with high social impact and increasing insurance penetration